viernes, 13 de septiembre de 2019

Post 4 - My favourite book

I have a lot of favourite books... I can't say one. (Well i can, but i don't want say one) So... i make a list.

Top five of my favourit books
5 - In the first one, Marquis de sade's all book. Donatien Alphonse fracois is a great French  nobleman, Philosopher, politician and writer. His short histories and novels, plays, touch sexual, political and religions topics, with a great. subtle and light writing way. If you want read one i recommend Justine or good conduct well-chastised. 

4-  Fiodor Dostoyevski's crimen and pushiment and the idiot a clasic ones but two greats ones

3 - The caterpillar - Ranpo edogawa. A great japanese writer. This is a creepy and short story about a wife and her disabled husband

2 - Unworthu of being human- Dazai Osamu another great japanese writer. 

1 - And the firts one. NEVERENDING STORY - Michael Ende. A great novel about a fantastic word names Fantasia with a lots of shorts stories about fantastics characters and a two great epic. Atreyu's epic and Bastian's Epic. The book is divided in two part. The first is the Child Empress disease and the Atryu's epic to found a cure and the cure for the child empress, Bastian Baltazar Bux and his own epic in Fantasia. 

I like this books a lot, i love it and it's movie, it's a German master piece

1 comentario:

  1. Wow A top 10! a lot of production, well I like "Crimen y Castigo" too, about the rest... I didn't heart about it :B

    ResponderBorrar

MY BUCKET LIST I do a lot of thing that i like and i'm happy with them, i really don't have something in my mind that i want to do...