domingo, 1 de diciembre de 2019

My future job

I do not think much in the future, i don't like it but i want to work in something i like, made thing that i like and have a lot of rest and money.
In my type of ideal future job, i work in my house, far away of the city, and writhing thing, script maybe, or a book or drawing a comic. I like that type of work indoor because i do not like get out of my house or stay out a lot, put me nervous.
I want to travel but i want not for obvious reason. I wish meet a lot of countries and cities but i wish too don't leave my house, it's complicated.
I don't want a lot of money i only want enough for me and my pets and book, art supplies, food and plants... with 600 000 i'm happy.
But i think, i really don't want to work in that country. The work and the jobs is like another form of slavery. I'm not the type of person that can work in that condition... well i think i'm not the type of person that can work in something, i don't have social abilities, that is fundamental for every work, maybe that the why i want to work in my house far away of everything. 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

MY BUCKET LIST I do a lot of thing that i like and i'm happy with them, i really don't have something in my mind that i want to do...