martes, 3 de septiembre de 2019

post 1 - a country i like to visit

I don't like to leave my house, but i want to visit a lot of place... but i do not like to go out. But i want to go to Uruk. Is a old Sumerian Country at Warka in Modern Irak (this is funny but Irak means Uruk in Arab).

Uruk is an important place for history. A Country founded By Meshkiangasher, builded by Enmerkar and the most important king in Mesopotamian history, Gilgamesh, born and lived here. I want to know that place because Sumerian history is important to me. The epic of Gilgamesh is important to me.
If one day i can build a machin time, i want to go as a tourist or maybe a ¿Goddess?. But live, work or study there is impossible to me, Uruk are a so old country without any form of hygiene, it's have a lot of disasseas . But i'm happy if i could go there on day and see, and live and cry because Gilgamesh and Enkidu.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

MY BUCKET LIST I do a lot of thing that i like and i'm happy with them, i really don't have something in my mind that i want to do...